|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||packed in wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||7 workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs per month|
4000W Powerful Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Machine With Mold Impedance Analysis Protection
With the rapid development of industrial production, plastics are widely used in various fields of national economy and people's life due to their advantages of light weight, high specific strength, corrosion resistance and easy processing. However, due to processing techniques and the like, many complicated products cannot be formed at one time, and it is necessary to seamlessly connect a plurality of components together, and there are basically two methods: bonding and welding. In general, the bonding process has low production efficiency and the adhesive has certain toxicity, which is likely to cause environmental pollution and adverse consequences for the health of the production personnel. Therefore, the plastic welding process has been more and more widely used. In the actual production process, not all plastic materials can be welded. The plastics that can be welded are all thermoplastics. Only thermoplastics with the same or similar molecular structure can be welded, and the chemical bonding between the molecules is in the weld. Therefore, the closer the parent material is, the better the welding effect. Ultrasonic welding is a high-tech technology for welding thermoplastic products. Various thermoplastic rubber parts can be ultrasonically welded without adding solvents, adhesives or other auxiliary materials. Its advantages are to increase multi-productivity, reduce costs, improve product quality and safe production.
Ultrasonic plastic welding principle is to generate 20KHz (or 15KHz) high-voltage, high-frequency signal from the generator. Through the energy conversion system, the signal is converted into high-frequency mechanical vibration, applied to the workpiece of the plastic product, through the surface of the workpiece and between the molecules. Friction causes the temperature transmitted to the interface to rise. When the temperature reaches the melting point of the workpiece itself, the workpiece interface is rapidly melted, and then filled in the gap between the interfaces. When the vibration stops, the workpiece is cooled and shaped under a certain pressure at the same time. Achieve perfect welding. The new 15KHz ultrasonic plastic welding machine has unique effects on PE and PP materials with soft welding and ultra-long diameter and long length plastic weldments. It can meet the needs of various products and can produce efficiency and product grade for users. contribution.
|Voltage||220V or 110V|
|Frequency||Power||Working Distance||Input Voltage||Air pressure||Language|
Ultrasonic plastic welding machine has high production efficiency, excellent welding effect, low investment cost performance, and is suitable for mass production. Ultrasonic plastic welding machines are also widely used in various industries.
1. Medical equipment industry: non-woven surgical gown, plastic thermometer housing, needle filter, plastic syringe, plastic hose, non-woven mask, hot riveting machine medical filter membrane, medical filter and other products ultrasonic welding.
2. Toy stationery industry: photo album box, PP folder, plastic pencil case, plastic pen holder, folding box, toy water gun, plastic gift, music toy, plastic toy ball and other products.
3. Apparel and textile industry: non-woven products, bra belts, Velcro, magic belts, plastic belts, felts, suit bags, hot melt advertising aprons, swallowtails and other products.
4. Living goods industry: dish cloth, double plastic cup, lighter, shower, hair comb, plastic hair clip, plastic bottle cap, mattress, powder box, lock box, bath shower head, plastic mug, sponge brush Welding of other products.
5. Auto parts industry: car sunroof, car dashboard, car tail, car fender hot plate machine, car turn signal, car door panel, car armrest box, car triangle warning sign, car filter felt, car bumper, Welding of car mirrors, car coat racks, car air conditioning ducts, car keys and other components.
6. Electronics and electronics industry: memory card, SD card, USB socket, dust collector parts, battery cover, fax machine case, CD case, ink cartridge, charger case, mobile phone case, electronic clock, calculator keyboard and other products.
7. Industrial filtration industry: UDF filter end cap, filter memory non-woven fabric, industrial filter bag, air filter filter paper vibration friction welding machine, folding filter PP filter membrane, oil filter felt, filter cartridge and other products. Other industry applications: food industry packaging bags, packaging industry packaging belt, civil engineering geogrid.
4000W Powerful 15Khz Ultrasound Welding Machinery with Mold Impedance Analysis Protection
|Products Name:||Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Machine||Frequency:||15Khz|
|Welding Head:||Aluminum||Application:||Various Plastic Materials|