The core technology of ultrasonic seamless stitching is the use of a disk-type welding head for roll welding, which skillfully converts the longitudinal vibration of the transducer into a radial vibration of 360 ° radiation from the disk-shaped welding head in the diameter direction.
Ultrasonic sewing machine core is a combination of 20Khz ultrasonic transducer, luffing rod (fixed action), disc-shaped welding head and supporting special CNC power supply. The ultrasonic numerically controlled power supply converts the city power into 20Khz high-frequency high-voltage AC power and supplies it to the ultrasonic transducer. The ultrasonic transducer converts electrical energy into mechanical energy (ultrasonic). The transducer generates amplitude when it performs a telescoping motion in the longitudinal direction, and then transmits it to the disc-type welding head through the horn. Therefore, the disc-type welding head is welded, and a complete ultrasonic sewing machine is equipped with a frame, a pressure roller, and auxiliary structural and control components.
220V or 110V
Width of welding wheel
1. High stability: The welding wheel and pressure wheel rotate completely synchronously during ultrasonic seamless stitching, there is no difference in speed and angle, and it will not cause stretching, distortion or deformation of the fabric, which is extremely accurate. Thanks to the hot-melt effect, there is no need to use needle thread, the product is more waterproof, lighter and easier to fold.
2. Welding and cutting synchronization: Ultrasonic seamless stitching equipment is not only suitable for continuous stitching, but also can cut textiles while welding, and realize automatic edge banding.
3. No thermal radiation: The energy penetrates the material layer for welding during ultrasonic stitching, and there is no thermal radiation. During continuous stitching, heat will not be transferred to the product, which is particularly beneficial for the packaging of heat-sensitive products.
4. Controllable welding seam: The cloth is pulled by the welding wheel and pressure roller, passing through it, and the cloth is welded by ultrasonic waves. By changing the pressure roller, the welding seam size and embossing can be changed.
5. Wide range of applications: All thermoplastic (softened after heating) fabrics, special tapes, and films can be welded using ultrasonic seamless stitching equipment, and the rollers are made of hardened steel to extend the service life.