Ultrasonic sewing machines, ultrasonic welding is the transmission of high-frequency vibration to the fabric to achieve the connection. When a synthetic or non-woven material passes between the ultrasonic horns, vibrations are generated on the fibers and heat is quickly generated. This heat causes the synthetic fibers of the material to melt and solidify, creating a seam that will not be worn or torn.
220V or 110V
Width of welding wheel
What is the function of the ultrasonic sewing machine?
Ultrasonic sewing machine features:
1. No stitches, glues and other consumables can quickly stitch, stitch and cut synthetic fibers.
2, fast and effective, 4 times the speed of the traditional sewing machine, 10 times the bonding method.
3. The machine can only work together.
4. Basically eliminate the wear of seams and stitching.
5. More effective than sewing machines, hot melt and bonding equipment.
6. Minimal operation training.
7. Integrate multiple manual procedures into one step – saving time and financial resources.
8, the unique soft seam is soft and smooth, and in contact with the skin.