3000W High Frequency 20Khz Ultrasonic Copper or Aluminum Tube Sealing
Ultrasonic sealing and cutting refers to the welding of metal pipes with ultrasonic waves. It is mainly used for copper and aluminum pipes. The main applications are: sealing of copper pipes for air injection, water dispenser and refrigerator compressor injection; copper pipe sealing for shut-off valves and expansion valves; superconducting Heat pipe type flat solar water heater copper tube sealing; various vacuum devices are vacuumed and sealed. The advantages of ultrasonic sealing and cutting: short welding time, no need for any flux, gas, solder; welding without sparks, fast and environmentally friendly.
Diameter of Tube
Weight of horn
Dimension of Horn
1. The copper tube seal is small in size, light in weight and beautiful in appearance.
2. No open flame, smoke and gas during cutting and welding, environmental protection and safety
3. Does not change the welding target metal itself to arrange the structure; high welding quality
4. The welding material does not melt, not weak metal characteristics
5. The welding metal surface needs to be low, and the oxidation or electroplating can be welded.
6. Easy to operate, short welding time, no need for any flux, gas, solder, cost saving
7. The welding consistency is good, and the automatic alarm function is provided for the welding defective products.
8. Seal the tube to a single wall thickness, completely airtight and not leaking. Ideal for use in refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
Mainly used for copper tube sealing after the freon is mainly used in the refrigerator. And the sealing of copper tubes in the refrigeration industry such as refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, etc., sealing and cutting of copper tubes and aluminum tubes for vacuum devices.
1. Air conditioning HVAC system and refrigerator inflatable tube, injection tube sealing welding
2. Capillary and bulb temperature sensor
3. Other products that require the use of aerated or fluid filled copper or aluminum tubes