The ultrasonic seamless stitching system is composed of 20k ultrasonic transducer, horn (fixed function), disc-shaped welding head and supporting special numerical control power supply combination. The ultrasonic numerical control power supply converts the mains electricity into 20k high frequency and high voltage alternating current and supplies it to the ultrasonic transducer. The ultrasonic transducer converts electrical energy into mechanical energy (ultrasonic). The transducer generates amplitude when it stretches in the longitudinal direction, which is then transmitted to the disc-shaped welding head through the horn. So that the disc-shaped welding head is welded, equipped with the frame, the pressing wheel and the auxiliary structure and control parts, it is a complete ultrasonic cutting sewing machine.
220V or 110V
Width of welding wheel
1. High stability: When the ultrasonic is seamlessly stitched, the rotation of the welding wheel and the pressure roller is completely synchronized, and there is no difference in speed and angle, which will not cause stretching, twisting or deformation of the cloth, and the precision is extremely high. Thanks to the hot melt effect, no needle thread is required, the product is more waterproof, lighter in weight and easier to fold.
2. Welding and cutting synchronization: Ultrasonic seamless sewing equipment is not only suitable for continuous sewing, but also for cutting textiles while welding, and achieving automatic edge sealing.
3. No heat radiation: When the ultrasonic is sutured, the energy penetrates through the material layer for welding without heat radiation. In the continuous stitching process, heat is not transmitted to the product, which is particularly advantageous for the packaging of the heat sensitive product.
4. Weldable seam control: The cloth is passed between the welding wheel and the pressure roller, and the fabric is welded by ultrasonic wave. The pressure roller can be changed to change the weld size and embossing, which is more flexible and convenient.
5. Wide range of applications: All thermoplastic (softened and softened) fabrics, special tapes and films can be welded using ultrasonic seamless stitching equipment. The rollers are made of hardened steel to extend the service life.