Replacement Branson 402 Converter .
For use with 182 & 184 V/P 20khz power supplies; also press models 8200 and 8400
Ultrasonic Converters are the core components of many ultrasonic devices such as ultrasonic shearing machines, ultrasonic hot drilling machines, and ultrasonic masking machines. Their main function is to generate ultrasonic waves and convert them into mechanical vibration energy.
Ceramic disc Diameter
Qty of ceramic discs
Plastic welding machine
What should I do if I find a problem after ultrasonic welding?
Ultrasonic welding found that the product size is unstable:
1. Increase the welding safety factor (by welding time, pressure, power).
2. Enable the fine adjustment screw (should be controlled to 0.02m/m).
3. Check if the output energy of the ultrasonic upper die is sufficient (increasing the number of segments when not enough).
4. Check if the fixture positioning and product bearing capacity are stable.
5. Modify the ultrasonic waveguide fuse.