The basic structure of the ultrasonic cutter is an ultrasonic transducer, Sonotrode, knife, and a driving power source.
Ultrasonic cutting knife, also known as ultrasonic cutting machine, is a kind of ultrasonic equipment specially used for cutting, and it is one of the important categories of ultrasonic applications. The principle of ultrasonic cutting is completely different from traditional cutting. Ultrasonic cutting uses the energy of an ultrasonic transducer to heat and melt a part of the material to be cut, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting the material. Therefore, ultrasonic cutting does not require a sharp edge, nor does it require a lot of pressure, and will not cause chipping or damage to the material being cut. At the same time, because the cutting knife is doing ultrasonic vibration, the friction resistance is very small, and the material to be cut is not easy to stick to the blade. This is particularly effective for cutting viscous and elastic materials, frozen materials such as food, rubber, etc., or objects that are inconvenient to apply pressure.
220V or 110V
Weight of blade
Various Fabric Materials
Advantages of ultrasonic cutting knife:
1. Air-cooled and water-cooled designs can be adopted to adapt to various working conditions and environments
2. The cutting speed is greatly improved, and the efficiency is more than 10 times higher than that of the traditional cutting knife
3. Use high-power ultrasonic transducer as the vibrating element to ensure stable work for a long time
4. The variety of cutting knives is complete, and cutting knives with relevant shapes can also be customized according to customer processes
5. It can cut all kinds of products that are difficult to cut by ordinary tools, and solve the production and processing problems
6. High hardness blades can be installed, and the cutting blades can be replaced, which reduces the cost of use
7. Easy to install and use, hardly changing the original cutting process
8. High cutting precision, good cut surface finish