60Khz Ultrasonicl Spare Antenna Inlaying Part High Mechanical Quality Factor
Ultrasonic Wire Antenna Technology is a high speed system for embedding antenna wire within a non-conductive (e.g. plastic) sheet on which electronic chips are mounted for manufacturing a plurality of smart cards, or the like. The antenna wire is installed in the non-conductive sheet by an ultrasonic actuator that is moved up and down relative to the sheet.
60Khz ultrasonic actuator to receive a run of the antenna wire from said source thereof, said ultrasonic actuator having a tip that is adapted to oscillate at an ultrasonic frequency to melt the non-conductive substrate so that said run of antenna wire can be installed therewithin; andan actuator positioning assembly coupled to said ultrasonic actuator for causing said actuator to move towards and away from the non-conductive substrate by which to enable the tip of said ultrasonic actuator to melt the substrate.
External control or manual control
wear-resisting alloy steel above HRC55°
Φ0.3mm or Φ0.5mm
2M or 5M
Digital generator V6.6 or analog
Nylon or aluminum
compressed air cooling (Φ4mm conduit)
Thread fixed cycle
length 60000 m/s
Feature of product:
1. The solder joint is firm and can be technically non-virtual soldering.
2. The solder joints are the same size, uniform lines and good consistency.
3. The solder joint is small, does not increase the quality of the coil, and is easy to press the package.
4. Elimination of the immersion tin process before welding, eliminating the need for an operating staff.
5. After welding, the welding of a product is faster than using a soldering iron.
6. The production process will not produce waste gas waste pollution, and work quietly and without noise.
7. Ultrasonic selects the frequency of 60KHz, and one machine uses 5-10 sets of ultrasonic products, and the welding speed is fast.
Low power consumption can save a lot of production costs for production companies.
High Mechanical Quality Factor 60Khz Ultrasonicl Spare Antenna Inlaying Part